Bacon & Bourbon Lovers Dining Experience (Saturday Dining Experience Sold Out, Scroll down for Sunday Dining Experience)
Saturday Evening 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM – SOLD OUT
A four course tribute dinner to Bacon & Bourbon includes four different small batch smooth as silk whiskeys lovingly selected to accompany our menu. Featuring Templeton Rye, Troy & Sons Oak Reserve Whiskey, Blantons, Four Roses Single Barrel.
Amuse-Bouche of Bacon Wrapped Bourbon Fig, Tamari Braised Pork Belly & Flatbread with Bourbon apples, Bacon & Goat Cheese
A few tiny bites from around the globe as we start our Bacon & Bourbon culinary journey!
Classic Wedge with a Bourbon Twist
A Mad Men inspired tribute to Iceberg lettuce, we present The Wedge with crumbled Maytag Blue Cheese and a reduction of Bourbon infused Balsamic Vinegar.
Skewered Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Saffron Rice & Fresh Asparagus
Sizzling Nueske’s Bacon wrapped around huge Louisiana Shrimp lightly glazed with a Pineapple Bourbon Glaze served on a bed of Saffron rice and tender baby Asparagus
Mile High Apple Pie with Bourbon Pecan Glaze
The tallest fresh baked apple pie that you have ever seen finished with sweet Bourbon Pecans and Whipped Cream
Sunday Evening 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
A Sunday afternoon four course Pig Roast tribute buffet to Bacon & Bourbon. Paired withTempleton Rye, Troy & Sons Oak Reserve Whiskey, Blantons and Four Roses Single Barrel lovingly selected to accompany the menu.
Whole Suckling Pig
– A tradition for over two hundred years in the United States, join us for Pig Pickin’ Party!
Assortment of Nueske’s Famous Bacon
– We’re just going to lay a hefty pile of different flavored bacons for you to pick until you can’t pick anymore.
Dark Bourbon Baked Beans
– A mixture of dark bourbon barrel flavored beans, brown sugar and a hint of vanilla to tempt your palate.
Mac & Cheese
– Comfort food, plain and simple!
Nueske’s Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
– Tender fresh ears of corn wrapped in bacon and slowly roasted to perfection.
– A staple of Southern American cuisine, eating our greens is guaranteed to make you wealthy!
– Our version has a bit of buttermilk (Secret ingredient-don’t tell anyone) in the recipe to add a bit of tang to the slaw
Golden Bacon Cornbread
– Originally a Native American dish, cornbread is the perfect accompaniment to Roasted Pig.
Bacon Inspired Viennese Dessert Table
– An inspired selection of bacon crazy desserts!