TASTE THE RAREST BOURBON IN THE WORLD AT DELRAY BEACH BACON & BOURBON FEST

The Delray Beach Bacon & Bourbon Fest is back March 18 to 19, and this year it really is better than before.

Remember last year when the inaugural edition — which saw nearly 8,000 attendees during the course of the two-day event — received hundreds of complaints for long lines and food shortages? Well, don’t expect the same experience this time around, says Festival Management President Nancy Stewart-Franczak.

“This year we’ve made a number of major enhancements, changes that will make the overall experience much better,” says Stewart-Franczak. “Primary among them, we now have the ability to make more food as the need arises, have added several new bars, and we’ve also opened the event earlier — all to address last year’s prime concerns.”

That means the Delray Beach Bacon & Bourbon Fest will have more of the two things everyone loves: booze and bacon.

Read the full article at New Times.

Comments